For your convenience, all products and devices on our site link directly to Amazon or other vendor for purchase. Just click the image, and it will take you there directly.
There are many different toothpastes and mouthrinses available today, all with their advantages. Dr. Tarantola can recommend which product he feels is best for your individual oral/dental situation, based on past history and current diagnosis.
- The price on Amazon is for a 2-pack
- Wild mint flavored, When used twice daily, one 4 oz. tube lasts about 3 months.
- Fluoride-free, paraben-free, vegan and cruelty-free
- No harsh foaming agents; SLS and sulfate-free
- RiseWell strengthens and restores your tooth enamel
- Ingredients: Silica, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Xylitol, Hydroxyapatite, Calcium Carbonate, Propanediol, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Potassium Cocoate, Stevia Rebaudiana Extract, Erythritol, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Cellulose Gum, Gluconate, Xanthan Gum
- Has nano-hydrozyapatite - smaller particle size than regular hydroxyapatite - for better absorption.
- May be more effective in the cavity-prone patient
- Has aloe vera to soothe the gums if gum tenderness is an issue
This is very similar and serves the same purpose as MI Paste (GC Mousse). MI Paste is hard to find without fluoride other than at a dental office. It has milk proteins so a lot of patients can't use it. It has the consistency to stay on the tooth surfaces all night. Use it as the last step of your routine, rub it everywhere with your finger, and don't rinse.
If you are cavity prone and/or have cavities that cannot be restored (root cavities or cavities that are too deep) nano-silver can be an excellent adjunct to your daily oral care regimen...especially when combined with the Nano Silver Mouth Rinse
Nano-silver is very biocompatibility because of two things: the microscopic size of the particle and a plant based capping agent that keeps it stable.
Removes oral acid and food particles that cause cavities and other oral issues without damaging your tooth’s protective enamel
Main ingredient is rennou which contains theobromine, an amazing compound with many beneficial health properties that comes from the cacao plant, the source of chocolate. Has NO fluoride. It is believed theobromine, in the presence of calcium and phosphate, forms hydroxyapatite crystallites of an increased size that strengthen the enamel, making it less susceptible to acid attack, which eventually leads to cavities.
Theobromine has been shown to effectively and rapidly remineralize teeth. Here is a scientific article on theobromine.
- WHAT YOU'LL GET: Three 4-ounce tubes of Tom's of Maine Rapid Relief Sensitive Toothpaste in Fresh Mint Flavor
- GOODBYE SENSITIVITY: Arginine and calcium carbonate seal pathways to nerves to block pain
- FOR RAPID RELIEF: Apply fluoride-free toothpaste directly to the tooth and gently massage for one minute
- RECYCLABLE TUBE: Look for the blue recycling flag, squeeze out as much toothpaste as you can, replace the cap, and recycle
- TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF NATURALLY: Contains no artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors and is not tested on animals
- [PROTECT YOUR SMILE]: CariFree Fluoride Free Gel contains nano-hydroxyapatite, a natural component of saliva, and the mineral your teeth are made of. The nano-hydroxyapatite in this gel is bio-available and mimics the size and shape of hydroxyapatite that is naturally found in saliva.
- [FORMULATED WITH XYLITOL]: The Fluoride Free Gel contains 25% xylitol! Xylitol is a naturally occurring, sweet-tasting ingredient found in many types of plants. Research shows that regular use of xylitol-rich products may reduce your risk of dental cavities.
- [PATENTED pH+ TECHNOLOGY]: Studies suggest that tooth decay is a function of low pH. Maintaining an elevated or neutral pH balance helps to keep your tooth enamel and smile healthy. CariFree Fluoride Free Gel contains patented pH+ technology to elevate the pH in your mouth, keeping it balanced. U.S. Patent NO. 9,427,384 & 10,143,633.
- See the next item to test your saliva pH
- Low saliva pH is acidic and can be a reason for continued cavities. Should be between 6.7-7.4. Less than this means more acidic
- Quality Test: Litmus Paper pH Test Strips Urine, Saliva, Water. Quality Urinalysis Testing Strips
calcium carbonate, non-nano hydroxyapatite,
theobromine, *ozonated coconut oil, *bee propolis
*sesame oil, **coral, *oatstraw, teasel root, **pearl, *cardamom, *shavegrass, eucommia, hadjod, *triphala, *licorice, *anantamul, drynaria, *nettle, *arjuna, rehmannia, *slippery elm, *clove, *rose, miswak,*manjistha, *white oak bark, *bhringaraj, *turmeric, *echinacea, *kalmegh, **shilajit, *neem *kokum butter, *beeswax *castor oil
Our tooth putty is a sticky, mineral-rich spot treatment designed to strengthen weak or mineral-deficient teeth.
This works especially well on gumline cavities and/or demineralized areas. Also great for the chewing surfaces of kids' back teeth that have deep pits and grooves That can be prone to cavities.
Unfortunately, this is not a product you can buy. You have to have it done at a dental office. It has no fluoride so many offices may not have it. It is painted on the exposed roots from recession to desensitize and protect from cavities. It is applied by the dental hygienist after you get your teeth cleaned.
- Sealing of exposed dentinal tubules
- Targeted treatment of particularly susceptible areas
- Long-term availability of active ingredients
- Prevention of the unwelcome side effects commonly associated with chlorhexidine
- Vanman's Tooth Powder: We have people DREAMING again… & vivid dreams on top of that! With a rich amount of minerals & a lack of fluoride, our natural teeth whitening powder has taken the internet by storm. This teeth whitener powder is made with bentonite clay and activated coconut charcoal for teeth.
- Wake up With A Smile: Our tooth cleaner will have you waking up without a gross mouth feeling often created by foaming agents ruining your saliva production. This coconut charcoal teeth whitening powder can be used by itself or as a booster to your favorite flavored toothpaste.
- Healthier & Whiter Teeth: Vanman’s whitening teeth care powder is loaded with eggshell powder (a natural source for hydroxyapatite that has shown a reversal in tooth decay) & bentonite clay (aged volcanic ash) to purify, detoxify, and alkalize the mouth. Our tooth polish powder provides your mouth with a feeling of freshness and cleanliness that will last all day.
- Power Packed Ingredients: This all-natural tooth powder is packed with ingredients such as eggshell powder, bentonite clay, activated coconut charcoal (to detoxify and whiten), baking soda (to whiten and clean teeth), and pink Himalayan sea salt.
- How to Use: Wet the toothbrush & shake excess water. Dip the brush in the powder to get a small coating on top. Gently massage teeth and gums. Swirl and gargle with water for 5-10 seconds. Our activated charcoal powder lasts for 2-3 months when brushing twice a day (can skip some brushes using water).
- SUPPORTS OVERALL ORAL HEALTH: Our oral health is a vital part of our general wellness & contributes to our overall well-being. Dirty Mouth Toothpowder from Primal Life Organics is crafted with healthy ingredients that will make your mouth happy.
- HELPS PROVIDE A LASTING CLEAN: This incredible toothpowder is vegan, organic, and gluten-free, & it is loved by both kids & adults. Now you can look forward to brushing twice a day & giving your mouth a fresh, clean feeling that will be with you all day.
- CAREFULLY CRAFTED: This teeth whitening formula was handcrafted with care & made with safe ingredients. We manufacture our products without things like synthetic additives, foaming agents, artificial flavors, fluoride, or preservatives.
- A MAGICAL POWDER: This toothpowder is made with powerful ingredients like mineral-rich bentonite, kaolin, & French green clays mixed with baking soda & peppermint-flavored essential oils. Brushing twice daily will help your mouth feel fresh & clean!
Spry xylitol gum helps raise saliva pH and stimulates saliva flow to help remineralize teeth
Spry xylitol lozenges help raise saliva pH and stimulates saliva flow to help remineralize teeth
- Some patients just seem to build tartar quickly. Use this 1-2 times a week after you get your teeth professionally cleaned, more frequently if you really build tartar fast. Use your remineralizing toothpaste the other time you brush that day.
- PROVEN TOOTHPASTE FOR TARTAR AND PLAQUE REMOVAL: TartarEnd is the only toothpaste that dissolves tartar and plaque, proven to remove tartar and plaque. Over five years of tartar and plaque-free teeth reports from hygienists, dentists, periodontists, patients, and researchers.
- GENTLY SOFTENS TARTAR WHILE YOUR TOOTHBRUSH REMOVES IT: Before TartarEnd toothpaste gentle plaque and tartar dissolving technology, the only option for removing built-up tartar from patient’s teeth was by scaling with sharp metal scrapers.
- BENEFITS: Removes Tartar and plaque, stops bleeding gums, relieves sensitive teeth, prevents bad breath, relieves dry mouth, stops cavity formation, and reduces gum pocket depths for overall gum and enamel health.
- WHO IT IS FOR: Tartar protection and control toothpaste, TartarEnd, is for those looking for plaque and tartar remover at home. Ideal for those concerned with deepening gum pockets, tooth loss, and overall healthcare costs.
- WHAT IT TASTES LIKE: Very mild wintergreen flavor for a fresh-tasting feel. If you have bleeding gums, you could get a metallic taste in your mouth. Usually, this taste, associated with bleeding gums, goes away as the gums get healthier with continued use of TartarEnd.
Many patients have recommended this.
The Extra Strength elixir has a full-on, undiluted power with an incredible vibrational energy you can feel. Packed with essential oils and Amazon herbs, we designed this with the intention of helping the body:
- Quell severe gum and tooth pain
- Stop gum bleeding
- Inhibit infections in the mouth